Plato Creative Design Limited (“we”, “us”), respects your privacy and values the information you share with us
1. How we collect your information
When you use our website or interact with us we may collect personal information about you. This personal information may include but is not limited to your name and contact details, device information (such as operating system version), location information, log information (such as IP address) and information that you provide to us (such as CVs or cover letters).
We may collect and store information (including personal information) locally on your device, using your browser and application data caches, in software (such as client relationship management software), in the cloud, in offline backups and in hard copy.
Like many companies, we sometimes use "cookie" technology on our website. A “cookie” is a small summary file containing a unique ID number which is stored on your computer by your browser. When you log in, the cookie tells us whether you've visited the website before or if you are a new visitor. The cookie doesn't obtain any personal information about you or provide us with any way to contact you, and the cookie doesn't extract any information from your computer. We use the cookie to help it identify the relevant website features in which you have the greatest interest, so that it may better personalise your access to the website.
We also use the cookie to collect anonymous data from and about users of the website, including for digital advertising purposes, for example, in respect of remarketing activities which also employ user tagging technology such as Floodlight tag. Platforms used by us for collecting such data include DoubleClick Campaign Manager, DoubleClick Bid Manager, Facebook Business Manager, and Google AdWords. The data collected is encrypted and does not include any personally identifiable information.
If you do not wish to receive cookies, you can set your browser so that your computer does not accept them.
3. Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other sites. We make no representations or warranties as to the privacy practices of any site operated by a third party, and are not responsible for the privacy policies of such other sites.
We care about protecting the security of your personal information, and we have implemented security procedures to protect the personal information which you provide to us via our website, including storing information on our restricted access server, regularly updating our website CMS and restricting access to information to staff that have a direct and legitimate need to access it. However, no method of transmitting or storing electronic data is ever completely secure, and we cannot guarantee that such information will never be accessed, used, or released in a manner that is inconsistent with this policy.
5. For what purposes do we collect, hold, use and disclose your personal information
We use your personal information to:
- contact you about your enquiry;
- market products and services which may be of interest to you, where you opt in to us doing so;
- respond to any issues you raise with us regarding any of our services;
- analyse and improve our services; and
- to facilitate our internal business operations, including fulfilment of any legal requirements.
We will take reasonable steps in the circumstances to check that the personal information we collect, use or disclose is accurate, complete, relevant, not misleading and up to date.
6. What happens if we cannot collect your information
You are not required to provide us with your personal information. If you do not provide us with your personal information, some or all of the following may happen:
• we may not be able to provide our services to you or enter into a contract with you, either to the same standard or at all;
- we may not be able to provide you with information about services that you may want, including information about special promotions; or
- we may be unable to tailor the content of our website to your preferences and your experience of our website may not be as enjoyable or useful.
7. When do we disclose your information
We will never sell, rent or trade your personal information.
We may share your personal information with third parties if doing so is for or directly related to the purposes for which you have provided the information to us, where required or permitted by law or where you give us your permission to do so.
We may share your information with:
- any parties necessary to provide the services which you purchase from us;
- any parties necessary to provide you with access to our website and external IT service providers to assist in ensuring the security of our computer network is maintained;
- your authorised representatives or your legal advisers (when requested by you to do so);
- credit reporting bodies or fraud checking agencies;
- our professional advisers, including our accountants, auditors and lawyers;
- government and regulatory authorities and other organisations, as required or authorised by law; and
- with our marketing partners.
8. Access and correction
You are entitled to request access to your personal information that we hold and, if necessary, to request correction of that information. If you wish to access your personal information that we hold please contact our Privacy Officer, at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 03 365 2599.