At Plato Creative, we balance creativity and a commercial mindset to help our diverse range of clients succeed. We’re a high-performing team (yet easy-going and open-minded), lucky enough to work in a great environment. There’s talent, ambition and support at every level of Plato Creative, and room for you to create opportunity and expand your expertise.
Culture is a real thing here and it’s all down to having the right people dedicated to working together to create a great place to be. We love working collaboratively, both internally as a team and in partnership with our clients, adding value to their businesses and helping them grow.
About the role:
We're looking for a graphic designer to work with our wide range of clients, from local owner-operated businesses through to Government agencies and corporate organisations.
Work in an experienced creative team with people who are curious about and excited by the visual side of life. Translate ideas into engaging creative that works hard for our clients, as well as contributing in any way that adds value to a campaign or project. But most important in this role, is being able to identify and execute the right solutions for our clients.
It takes someone well organised and able to quickly adapt; cool and calm under pressure and able to keep up with the fast pace of juggling tasks, meeting deadlines, and delivering excellent client service.
But it’s a chance to work as part of an integrated team and showcase your excellent attention to detail by producing high-standard creative as we work together to create awesome things for our clients. It's a beautiful thing when passion and work come together.
What you’re going to need:
- Ideally, at least two years experience in an agency or marketing team producing creative work (or similar role); this is a great chance to further develop your experience with a wide range of clients, mediums, and tasks.
- Ability to work across a variety of brand, campaign and production work with an understanding of different mediums, ad types, and platforms.
- Experience in Adobe Creative Cloud including InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator. After Effects is a bonus.
- Great communication skills and the ability to collaborate and work well with internal teams and clients.
- And because we always like to add to our collective skill set, we’d love to hear about your fields of interest or specialisms in programmes, industries or media.
Above all else though, we’re looking for the right fit for our team. So have a look at what it’s like working at Plato and apply if this sounds like you..